I will be statement In One Year, I will be Working at a company to gain more formal training steps to be better suited for my long-term. I will also be working on gaining my own skills and trades that make myself as an individual better stand out from others.
- 1 I will gain knowledge and experience of all management levels in a running business.
- 2 I will have research and technology skills to put forth towards any other job I apply myself to.
- 3 I will have event experience and gain knowledge of how to work with large numbers of business professionals.
- 4 I will need to apply myself to learning skills such as a foreign language.
I Will Be statement in Five Years:
In five years, I will be… Moving onto another job with a more specified view of what management or specific job better suits me based on my experience and capabilities, as well as completing my Masters degree.
- I will gain knowledge and experience of all management levels from my previous experience and apply that towards my new job.
- Learning Key 2: I will need to be open to new management and working to obtain new skills to better myself at my current job.
- I will need to apply my knowledge of my skills towards how I can utilize them in the workplace.
I Will Be statement in Ten Years:
In ten years, I will Work in formal and stable job and hoping to be married.
- I will gain organizational skills from running a household and be able to fix time management.
- I will need to have good negotiation skills to work with co-workers and potential clients. Through which I can gain the best for my position at my company.
- I will need to have prioritization skills to focus on myself as well as my job so that I can still allow for hobbies and activities that satisfy myself outside of work.
- I will need to maintain my own financial spreadsheet and utilize my organizational skills to say on track with bills.
In twenty years, I will be… Maintaining a family and focusing on that while working at my stable job.
- Maintaining a family and focusing on that while working at my stable job.
- I will need to reflect on my previous skills in finance and adjust them to what my new stance is.
- I will never stop learning and continue to read and take classes to keep myself informed and challenged.