Growth Strategies for Personal Development Plan are described as follow:
Body Growth Strategies for Personal Development Plan
- I want to become physically healthier, by repeating the practice of washing hands before eating food. This practice will protect me from diseases.
- I want to become physically strong through gym exercising regularly. It will help to make growth and strength of my muscles.
- I will eat fruits and vegetable rather than junky food along with proper exercise to become healthier
Mind Growth Strategies for Personal Development Plan
- I will try to go out in the morning to inhale fresh air which will have a healthier effect on my mind.
- In my leisure time, I will do practice of solving puzzles to groom my mind.
- I would like to read books on personality grooming in my leisure time rather than sleeping or doing a party with friends.
Spirit Growth Strategies for Personal Development Plan
- My goal is to make my own values and believes which will base on the law of humanity, and I will spend my life accordingly.
- I will try to spend my life according to values and beliefs inherited from my parent and the society only which will have the positive impact on the society.
- I will go to the religious congregation to learn more about my religion, values and beliefs which will help me to learn about ethics good for a society.
Social Growth Strategies for Personal Development Plan
- My goal is to make my social relationships healthy by one to one meeting with my entire friend through arranging an annual get together plan.
- I think that a person with excellent interpersonal skills can have healthy social relationships with others. That is why I am focusing on this skill to improve. It will benefit me in my personal as well as in my professional life.
- I wish to have more friends through all over the world. Through which I can learn more about their cultures, their ways of living and learn their languages. I will try to meet them physically to make our relation stronger.